Valuation is one of the core services of Knight Frank. We have the experience and professional expertise to supply our clients with a completely confidential and objective service.
The Valuation and Advisory Department is ideally placed to keep abreast of new property trends through close consultations with experts in our other departments, supported by our transactional database. We understand the importance of up-to-date market knowledge and experience in accurate and reliable valuations.
Being part of the Knight Frank Global network, we have the added advantage to maximize the benefits of a broadly based firm by calling on the experience and skills of other Knight Frank specialists, when necessary.
We are proficient in valuing all types of properties ranging from commercial, residential, industrial, leisure/resort and development sites. We have undertaken numerous valuations of properties worth billions of ringgits over the years and have been emplaced in the panels of leading banks and financial institutions.
With the extensive training and continuing professional development programmes for our valuation staff and, our market knowledge in all types of properties, our clients can be assured of Knight Frank’s commitment and capability to provide a comprehensive valuation service with a high degree of professionalism, integrity and independence in compliance with Malaysian and international standards.
Our list of clients include government and local statutory bodies, public listed companies, trusts and investment funds, financial institutions, multinational corporations, developers and embassies.
- The Firm undertakes valuations for the following purposes: -
- Mortgage and financing
- Sale or purchase (including for public and private tenders)
- Financial Reports and Fair Value Accounting
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs), Reverse Takeovers (RTO) and share issuance
- Corporate restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership, joint venture and privatization
- Statutory Valuations (Compulsory Land Acquisition, Stamp Duty, State Land Alienation, Rating)
- Leasing and rent reviews.
- Insurance and litigation