Landmark Place is a building of substance; elegant, refined, and entirely suited to its iconic situation. A landmark in design, in location and in London’s continuing story.
A PRIME LOCATION
Positioned on the northern bank of the Thames, Landmark Place neighbours the world-famous Tower of London and Tower Bridge. A moment from the City of London, this cultured, lively area is a prime address where riverside calm and city life combine.
CALM IN ITS GRANDEUR
The elegant, pavilion-inspired entrance sets the tone for Landmark Place. Inspired by its riverside setting and central City location, the architecture is calm in its grandeur. Beautifully crafted interiors feature monolithic wood, marble and metal panelling. From the flow of space and light, to the choice of fittings, every aspect has been carefully considered to promote riverside city living.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
- 165 luxury apartments.
- One-bed suites, one, two and three-bed apartments and penthouses.
- 999 year lease.
- Zone 1 location moments from Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and Bank of England.
- Stunning river views.
- State-of-the-art gymnasium, 20m swimming pool, spa, residents’ lounge.
- 24 hr concierge, video entry system, cinema room, 2 restaurants.
- Four minute walk to Tower Hill underground station and Tower Gateway DLR station.
- Travel Times by tube from Tower Hill underground station: Liverpool Street 4 mins, Bank 5 mins, Victoria 14 mins, Canary Wharf 16 mins, Oxford Street 16 mins.
- Travel Times by Crossrail from Liverpool Street station: Canary Wharf 6 mins, Bond Street 7 mins, Heathrow 35 mins.
- There are 41 car parking spaces available to purchase (by separate negotiation) in the basement car park.
- 202 basement cycle spaces for use by all residents.
- 95 basement storage units of various sizes available to purchase (by separate negotiation).
- Anticipated completion date: 2Q2018.
- 10 year NHBC build warranty.
- Prices from £735,000.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Barratt London is the market-leading residential developer in the Capital. With over 30 years’ experience they have helped – literally – shape one of the world’s most exciting, diverse and dynamic cities through exceptional build quality and thoughtful design.