111 West 57th Street, Manhattan, New York
111 West 57th Street is the most compelling new residential tower taking shape at a historic address in the heart of Manhattan’s prime Central Park district. A soaring 1,428 ft skyscraper of bronze, terra cotta and glass rising to become a bold new landmark, perfectly centred on Central Park with 360 degree views from the Empire State to the Statue of Liberty.
Situated at the base of the new tower, the architectural and cultural landmark Steinway Hall is being restored and re-imagined as remarkable residences and amenities. 111 West 57th Street will house a limited collection of only 46 condominium tower residences, each a full floor or duplex penthouse, ranging in size from three to five bedrooms.
Each apartment will have at its centre a great room with ceiling heights of 14 feet and timeless interiors executed by Studio Sofield, renowned for exceptional attention to quality and craftsmanship.
DEVELOPER: JDS Development Group, Property Markets Group, Spruce Capital Partners
ORIGINAL ARCHITECT (Steinway Hall): Warren & Wetmore
TOWER ARCHITECT: SHoP Architects
INTERIOR DESIGN: Studio Sofield
111 West 57th Street addresses Central Park and Manhattan like no other. Positioned between 6th and 7th Avenues, and 57th and 58th Streets, 111 is centered on Central Park and places the park’s natural beauty into the kind of linear perspective celebrated by the great artists and architects of the Renaissance.
111 West 57th Street represents a commitment to the quality of craft, history, and philosophy behind New York City’s classic skyscrapers. The tower, will be an incredibly dramatic addition to the Manhattan skyline.
ARRIVAL & LOBBY
• Private Porte Cochère Entrance on 58th Street
• Intricate grillwork doors inspired by the bronze filigree on the building’s exterior
• Blackened steel and antique mirror doors in Lobby
• Luxurious accents of limestone, marble, blackened steel, and velvet
• 22' ceiling and custom skylight designed by Studio Sofield
• Direct elevator entry
• Ceiling heights up to 14'
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Custom smoke-gray solid oak floors with intricate pattern in Great Hall
• White macauba stone floor at entry
• 9' custom doors throughout
• Zoned, year round fan coil HVAC system
• Custom crafted by Mark Wilkinson available in dark or light hand-rubbed plaster or chateau gray oak finish
• Stepped crystallo white quartzite countertop and backsplash
• Gaggenau appliances are finished in stainless steel
• Veined white onyx walls, vanity, shower and flooring
• Custom antique polished metal free standing tub by William Holland
• Jewel onyx stone vanity, floors and wainscoting
• Custom Studio Sofield designed blackened steel and bronze fixtures
• 5" plank custom smoke-gray solid oak floors in living room and white macauba stone floor at entry
• Custom doors with stepped paneled pattern
• Kitchens featuring crystallo gold quartz
• Master baths featuring white ventato marble
• Zoned, year-round fan coil HVAC system
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• Exclusive concierge service
• 24 hour doorman at both entrances
• Private porte cochère entrance on 58th Street
• Two lane, 82' lap pool with private cabanas
• Sauna, steam, and treatment rooms
• Lounge with expansive outdoor terrace
• Private dining room
• Chef’s catering kitchen
• Fitness center
• Meeting rooms