Aspen at Consort Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9TP
Located in London’s prime financial district of Canary Wharf and alongside the glittering River Thames, Aspen is poised to be one of the tallest and most striking residences in London. This distinctive addition to the London skyline makes not only a stunning architectural statement, but also brings a new community to the area. Aspen will be the centre point of Consort Place, a fresh destination with bars, cafes, restaurants and the international Dorsett Hotel.
The combination of incredible views, beautiful apartments and amenities, and an envious location next to one of the world’s leading financial centres – will make Aspen one of the most iconic residential developments in Central London.
- Development: Aspen at Consort Place
- Address: 50 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9TP
- Developer: Far East Consortium (FEC)
- Units: 496 private units (87 x studios, 113 x 1 beds, 250 x 2 beds & 46 x 3 beds)
- Floors: 63
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2023
- Studios: from £398,000
- 1 beds: from £569,000
- 2 beds: from £704,000
- 3 beds: from £1,260,000
Service Charge: Est. £5.85 per sq ft
Ground Rent: Studios £350 pa; 1 beds £500 pa; 2 beds £600 pa; 3 beds £700 pa; penthouses £850 pa
Lease length: 999 years
- Contemporary interiors with generous ceiling height
- Siemens appliances in the kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- Engineered oak flooring throughout living rooms and carpet in the bedrooms
- 24 hour security and concierge
- Cycle space
- Residents lounge
- Meeting rooms
- Games room
- Screening room
- Children’s play room
- Sky bar
- Wine storage room
- Spa/wellness facilities:
- Vitality pool
- Steam room
- Full-equipped gym with views
Travel / Transport
Within easy reach of many of London’s best-known landmarks and popular spots, Aspen at Consort Place is a mere 11 mins walk from Canary Wharf underground station (Jubilee Line), or 6 mins walk from South Quay DLR (Docklands Light Railway) station.
Connections are further enriched by the Thames Clippers river boat services to London's landmark destinations such as Greenwich, Tower Bridge, Tate Modern, Westminster, and Blackfriars.
The new Elizabeth Line station (better known as Crossrail) is less than 15 mins from Consort Place and will link to Bond Street in only 13 minutes.
For air travel, London City Airport can be reached in 14 mins, Heathrow in 40 mins and Gatwick 50 mins.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
- £2,000 reservation fee
- Contracts to be exchanged within 28 days of receipt
- 5% of purchase price (less reservation deposit paid) is payable on exchange of contracts
- 5% 6 months from exchange
- 5% 12 months from exchange
- 5% 18 months from exchange
- Balance of 80% payable upon completion
- Nominated Solicitor: Riseam Sharples
- Legal Fee Contribution for purchasers: £1,250
Reasons to Buy
- Price – Aspen will cost significantly less in terms of gross value and the price per sq ft (PSF) compared to other nearby residential towers in Canary Wharf.
- Opportunity – This is the first new residential tower of this scale to launch in Canary Wharf for some time. Other nearby developments have been selling for some time now with only the higher priced larger units available, whilst the Aspen will have 87 studios and 133 one beds launched to the market. This is a great opportunity for shrewd investors!
- Economy – Aspen is located within a 5 minute walk to one of Europe’s leading financial centres in Canary Wharf, including HSBC, Citi Bank, JP Morgan, Ernst & Young, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse & Barclays to name a few. Aspen will have a large and very wealthy working population on its doorstep.
- Transport – located in Canary Wharf, Aspen is a short walk from Canary Wharf Tube Station (Jubilee Line), the Docklands Light Railway (DLR – access to the City and Docklands) and crucially the new Crossrail station linking Heathrow Airport with Central and East London.
- Private – Aspen is a completely private residential tower with no affordable or social housing.
- Lifestyle – As well as having 2 shopping malls, restaurants, cafes and bars in Canary Wharf; Consort Place will benefit from a Dorsett Group Hotel, bar and education facility.
- Amenities – Residents will benefit from exception hotel style amenities and facilities.
- Specification – Contemporary finish with high specification materials and appliances.
- Views – Aspen is one of the tallest residential towers in London and will benefit from incredible 360 degree views, maximised by the floor to ceiling windows.
For further information or to book a private appointment, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson (+6010 4389 169).