The Foundry, Fish Island, Hackney Wick, London, E3
About the project
The Foundry, situated at the heart of Fish Island, takes pride of place in the centre of this Phase 1 regeneration area - Hackney Wick. The site is positioned just a stone’s throw away from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with its abundant green parklands, waterways, cafes and national sporting events.
Built on a network of canals, Hackney Wick and Fish Island have a rich industrial and residential heritage – long associated with artists and art spaces. The development will create 121 one, two & three bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom duplexes, each providing a private balcony or terrace space.
Address: Monier Road, Fish Island, Hackney Wick, London, E3 2PR
Developer: Western Homes PLC
Estimated completion: Q2-Q4 2018
Units: 121 (1-3 beds)
Transport Zone: 2
Lease: 999 years
Estimated service charge: £2.00 per sq ft
Ground rent: 1 bed £300; 2 bed £350; 3 bed £400
- 1 beds from £445,000
- 2 beds from £602,000
- 3 beds from £699,000
- 1 Bed Apartments: 538 sq ft to 635 sq ft
- 2 Bed Apartments: 713 sq ft to 886 sq ft
- 3 Bed Apartments & Duplexes: 1,026 sq ft to 1,082 sq ft
- 11 min walk to Hackney Wick Station
- 22 min walk to Stratford tube station (Jubilee and Central lines) / or 12 min by bus
No less than 19 primary schools and 6 secondary schools are within 3 miles of The Foundry.
University travel times from Hackney Wick (Station is 11 minutes from The Foundry)
- Queen Mary University of London - 23 minutes
- London’s Global University (UCL) - 25 minutes
- University of Westminster - 25 minutes
- London School of Economics (LSE) - 36 minutes
- King’s College London - 40 minutes
- University of East London (UEL) - 42 minutes
- Goldsmiths University of London - 44 minutes
For further information on The Foundry, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.