HKR Hoxton, London, E2
About the project
HKR Hoxton will be a brand new residential building located in the heart of London between the ever vibrant Shoreditch, Hoxton and the City of London. Residents will benefit from interior designed apartments with a unique grid designed façade, made from toned weathered steel frames. Many of the apartments enjoy stunning views of Central London, the City and Canary Wharf, as well as residents landscaped roof terrace on the 5th and 10th floors.
Local amenities include Shoreditch House, Columbia Road Flower Market, Hoxton Square, Premises Studios & Cafe, Haggerston Park and the Geffrye Museum of the Home. This area is incredibly popular amongst young professionals working in the tech and finance sectors.
Address – 152 Hackney Road, London, E2 7QL.
HKR is ideally placed for Hoxton, Shoreditch and the City.
Hoxton Station is 5 mins walk
Old street is 11 minutes by bus
From Old Street Bank is 4 minutes. Crossrail is due to open later this year with journey times from Liverpool street of 6 minutes to Canary Wharf, 7 minutes to Bond Street, 40 minutes to Heathrow Airport.
Zone 1-2 location
- Hoxton Station 5min walk
- Shoreditch Highstreet Station 14min walk
- Liverpool Street (Crossrail) 20min walk
- Old Street 11min by bus
- Studios from £535,000
- 1 beds from £685,000
- 2 beds from £815,000
- 3 beds from £1,200,000
- Estimated completion Q1 2020.
- 999 year lease.
- Light and dark interior finishes available upon request.
- Underfloor heating in living room and bedrooms.
- Comfort cooling to living rooms, master and second bedrooms.
- Featured in the Knight Frank London Development Hotspot Report (Shoreditch predicted at 13.3% growth).
- 12 hour concierge
- 24 hour security
- Residents gym
- 5th floor landscaped roof terrace
- 10th floor viewing platform
- Cycle storage
- Local car club membership included for first 3 years
- Estimated service charge - £5.50 per sqft
- Studio £450 pa
- 1 bed £500 pa
- 2 bed £600 pa
- 3 bed £700 pa
Local authority information
Nominated solicitor – GCL Solicitors.
Legal contribution £1,650 (full fees are £1,800 – meaning £150 paid by the buyer).
£2,000 reservation fee for apartments under £1m, and £5,000 for apartments over £1m.
5% in 21 days less the reservation fee.
5% 6 months after exchange.
90% on completion.
1 assignment permitted 6 months after exchange.