Jigsaw, Singapore Road, West Ealing, London W13 OUJ
First Launch in Malaysia: The Blenheim Building
About the project
West Ealing welcomes a vibrant new neighbourhood designed by Conran and Partners. Lush greenery sets the inspirational scene for over 770 new homes across the development, where tree-lined boulevards connect landscaped gardens with inviting plazas.
Located just a short stroll away from West Ealing Overground station and a short walk from Ealing Broadway with its rail and tube connections, Jigsaw is brilliantly connected for all forms of transport. With the arrival of Crossrail at West Ealing in Q1 2019, Jigsaw will be just 11 minutes away from Heathrow Airport, 10 minutes from Paddington Station and just 13 minutes from Bond Street.
Crossrail - New station & Footbridge
2019 sees the exciting arrival of Crossrail, with a brand new station opening just moments from Jigsaw at West Ealing and plans for a footbridge connecting the area of the our site to the new station. A fast, easy commute is assured, with high speed trains reaching Bond Street in 13 minutes and London’s other business and leisure destinations in just minutes.
West Ealing Station: 5mins walk to with new entrance
Ealing Broadway station: 15+ mins walk. Both overground and tube
The impact of Crossrail on travel times:
From West Ealing station to…
Current fastest journey times
Crossrail journey times
Focus on West Ealing 2017 report
Knight Frank Research department has launched a brand new report on West Ealing which offers a compelling story to why West Ealing makes for an excellent investment area.
Some highlights include:
• Since Crossrail was granted, West Ealing has proven to be a better price growth performer than surrounding areas, beating Hanwell and Ealing Broadway
• Along the Crossrail line there are fewer units available in the west – meaning less competition for landlords and higher pressure on upward price growth
• The Greater London Authority estimated a need for 6,800 new homes to be built over the last 5 years in Ealing but only 3,152 have been built showing a historic undersupply
Developer: FABRICA and Rydon
Unit mix (This Phase):
- 75 apartments and duplex apartments for private sale
- 36 x 1 bedroom
- 35 x 2 bedrooms
- 4 x 3 bedrooms
- The Blenheim Building 13 x 1 bedroom
- 10 x 2 bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom - £420,000
- 2 Bedrooms - £595,000
- 3 Bedrooms - £775,000
West Ealing ‘Queen of the Suburbs’
- West Ealing has some of London’s finest green spaces. Nearby ‘Walpole Park’ retains much of its Regency glory with its Pitzhanger Manor House, lawns, two lakes, friendly cafes and fitness area.
- Ealing common offers plenty of long, winding paths, overhung with magnificent trees. The perfect place for cycling, a leisurely lunch or picnic on a summer day.
- Ealing’s famous festival season sets the surrounding streets and Walpole Park alight in the summer.
- Ealing has plenty of bars, cafes and gastro pubs.
- A wealth of discoveries can be found just minutes away. From markets and independent boutiques to high street favourites. In addition, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, fresh from a £14 million refurbishment in 2016 by British Land, is within a 15-minute walk.
- The Borough is home to some excellent schools – 11 primary schools and six secondary schools in the area are rated outstanding by Ofsted, the top accolade offered by the UK’s education standards regulator.
- Fantastic transport connectivity which is due to be further enhanced in just 18 months’ time, when Crossrail, the new high-speed railway across London, opens its doors in early 2019 (further explained below).
- Last year Ealing was voted by Londoners to be among the top ten “happiest” places to live in the capital, as measured by local community spirit, friendliness of neighbours, quality of local sporting facilities, safety, transport and green space.
Site address: Singapore Road, West Ealing, London, W13 OUJ
Local authority: London Borough of Ealing
Estimated completions dates: For Blenheim Building - Autumn/Winter 2019
Estimated service charge: £3.25 psf per annum
Lease length: 250 years
- 1 Bedroom - £250
- 2 Bedrooms - £300
- 3 Bedrooms - £350
- Landscaped communal courtyard gardens
- Community centre
- Cycle storage with secure access
- Gated Undercroft Parking (available by separate negotiation)
- Brand new primary school
Car parking: There will be the gated parking which is available by separate negotiation as well as an opportunity to apply for On-Street Parking
Payment terms & Reservation procedure:
- £2,000 reservation fee
- 10% of purchase price deposit due 28 days from date of exchange (less reservation fee)
- 5% of purchase price due 6 months from date of exchange
- 5% due 12 months from date of exchange
- Balance due upon completion
The below documents will need to be provided upon reservation
- Reservation Form
- Customer Verification Form
- Enquiry Form
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
Recommended solicitor: Forsters LLP
Assignment: 1 assignment 12 months after exchange
Legal fee contribution: £1,500 for those using panel solicitor, deducted from completion monies
For further information on Jigsaw, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.