Lincoln Square, London WC2
Lodha UK has brought together a world class team who has conceptualised an exclusive residential enclave set around a private garden square.
The development features architecture by PLP Architecture, landscape by Gustafson Porter, interior design of the public and amenity areas by the celebrated interior designer, Patricia Urquiola and residential interiors by the award-winning Bowler James Brindley.
Lincoln Square is a unique offering for residents to own a high quality residence in one of London’s finest neighbourhoods. Complete with 24 hour concierge, security, secure underground car parking, landscaped gardens in addition to 17,000 square feet of amenities for the exclusive use of residents.
Located on a rare island site, Lincoln Square has views of the adjacent Royal Courts of Justice, New Court chambers and the old Land Registry building in addition to the Thames and Lincoln’s Inn Fields.
The most famous sites of London are within walking distance allowing residents to embrace the surrounding heritage in addition to the City’s ever evolving skyline. Some of these include:
- Lincoln Inn Fields
- Holborn Tube Station
- Convent Garden
- Trafalgar Square
- Leicester Square
Lodha UK is an established London-based development company with a strong in-house development team with capabilities in planning, design and procurement, as well as marketing, sales and customer support. Lodha UK is the development subsidiary of Lodha Group, a multinational premium real estate developer with a tradition of creating world-class developments. Lincoln Square boasts an impressive location nestled between the world famous London School of Economics and King’s College, and adjacent to Covent Garden.
Location: 18 Portugal Street, WC2A 2JE.
No of Units: 202
No of Storeys: 10
Unit Type: Studio (28 units), One bed (50 units), Two bed (75 units), Three bed (49 units), Penthouse (1 unit)
Apartment Size: 414sq ft – 2,602 sq ft.
Completion: Q3 2018 onwards.
Tenure: 999-year lease.
- Two palette options - light and dark available.
- Different finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms of the respective units.
- Large format marble tile to entrance hall floors and master bathrooms.
- Timber flooring to living areas and master bedrooms.
- High quality 100% wool carpet to master dressing rooms and guest bedrooms.
- Bespoke wardrobes with internal lighting.
- Over 17,000 sqft of amenity space with private residents’ garden court.
- Club room, library & snooker room, two flexible private dining rooms able to seat a maximum of 36 people, Games / Kids’ room.
- 24-person private cinema.
- Temperature controlled 25-metre lap pool.
- Gymnasium, private training rooms, private treatment rooms & relaxation room sauna & steam room.
- Meeting rooms with AV equipment & video conferencing facilities.
- 24-hour concierge.
Estimated Service Charge
£8 - £8.50 PSF p.a.
24-hour CCTV surveillance.
- 100 spaces with approximately 20% electric car charging.
- 290 bicycle spaces.
- 38 residents’ storage spaces available to purchase at £35,000 per unit with average size 3m x 2m.
- 5 minutes’ walk to Holborn Underground Station (Piccadilly and Central tube lines).
- 9 minutes’ walk to Chancery Lane and Temple Underground Station.
- 10 minutes’ walk to Tottenham Court Road (and Crossrail in 2018).
- From Holborn Station:
3 minutes to King’s Cross Station.
7 minutes to Liverpool Street Station.
11 minutes to Victoria Station.
14 minutes to Paddington Station.
43 minutes to Heathrow International Airport.
53 minutes to Gatwick Airport.
- A non-refundable deposit of £2,500 to £10,000 is required to be paid on reservation.
- 10% of the purchase price (less reservation deposit) is payable within 21 days of exchange of contracts.
- Further 10% to be paid 12 months later.
- Balance 80% is payable upon completion.
For further information on Lincoln Square, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.