London Square Bermondsey, SE1
London Square Bermondsey is an exciting large-scale development which will significantly change the face of the area. It will comprise 406 units across 6 buildings and is one of the first projects initiated under the “Old Kent Road Area Action Plan”. This is a major regeneration plan set out by Southwark Council and will aim to:
- Revitalise Old Kent Road as a High Street
- Provide 20,000 new homes
- Generate 5,000 new jobs locally
- Build on reputation for arts and creative business hub
- Build two new Tube Stations
- Improve public spaces
- Create new parks at Mandela Way and gasworks
Being one of the largest regeneration zones in Central London, London Square Bermondsey is extremely well placed to benefit from all of these improvements over the coming years.
The infrastructure of the area is set to be greatly improved including the two new tube stations on the Bakerloo Line extension and a new Overground Station at New Bermondsey. There will also be new Cycle Superhighways nearby which will also improve local connectivity.
London Square Bermondsey is a beautiful blend of heritage refurbished apartments and contemporary new-build apartments. This mixed-use development will also include flexible workspaces and art studios; an element that will make the development unique and help create a functioning community within the already thriving area of SE1.
The major regeneration plans, along with the proximity to the City of London and London Bridge poses an excellent investment opportunity in terms of solid future growth and strong rental demand. For retail lovers, Borough Market, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Liberty, Peter Jones, Royal Exchange, One New Change and Selfridges are all within close proximity. Food lovers will flock to Bermondsey for an exceptionally good choice of restaurants, cafes and bars, many of which are located on Bermondsey High Street.
- 1-beds from £550,000
- 2-beds from £750,000
- 3-beds from £975,000
1st Phase – The Crosse
The 1st phase will be The Crosse (Building 2) which will also include the residents' gym. Many of the apartments will have views over the landscaped gardens and public realm of the development.
58 Grange Road SE1 3BH – Southwark
- London Bridge Station
- Borough Underground Station
- Bermondsey Underground Station
- All within walking distance
- 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms
- 999-year leasehold
- Local council: Southwark
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2019/Q1 2020 (phase 1)
- 156 cycle storage with secure access
- Parking available for larger units
- Landscaped Gardens
- Residents Gym
- 24-hour concierge
- Commercial and retail space
- Art Studio space
- £2,500 reservation
- 21-day reservation period with 10% due on exchange (less the initial reservation fee)
- Further 10% payable 12 months following exchange
- 80% on completion
For further information on London Square Bermondsey, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.