London Square New Kings Road, London, SW6
The latest addition to this iconic road
This boutique collection of high specification 1- and 2-bedroom apartments & penthouses is a perfect example of London Square’s renowned flair for design and quality. The 24 stunning apartments will create a new benchmark for the area and offer expertly planned light open spaces.
Where city living meets village Charm: Set back from the New Kings Road, this development is walking distance to Chelsea, Parsons Green and the River Thames. With their superb design and outstanding interior specification, all the elements required for an exceptional lifestyle are taken care of.
- Completion Q4 2016/Q1 2017
- Tenure: 999 year leasehold
- Address: 100 New King’s Road, SW6 4LX
- Service charge estimation: £4.99 per sq ft
- Suna Interiors Design
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Architect: AWW
- Interior designer: Suna Interior Design
- Managing agent: London Residential Management Limited (LRM)
- Underground Station: Parsons Green (District Line) 6-8 mins walk with fast and easy tube connections to South Kensington, Sloane Square and central London.
- Service charge: £4.99 per sq ft (estimated). The service charge covers the cost of the concierge Monday to Friday eight hours a day, maintenance of systems and lifts, CCTV, internal communal and external repairs, basement maintenance, communal water and electricity, cleaning and landscaping, building insurance, reserve fund.
Enjoy the buzz – this flourishing leafy suburb is a hub for artisan shops, quirky cafes and gastro-pubs full of character. Parsons Green offers a picturesque tapestry of elegant streets, quiet parks and idyllic riverside spots. In this delightful pocket of London, cosmopolitan village charm meets the convenience of a central zone 2 location.
An elite education - the roll call of London’s finest preparatory and secondary schools, along with world-renowned universities includes many institutions that are located in close proximity to London Square new Kings Road. Some of the best educational establishments including the London oratory school, Westminster school, St Paul’s and the Lycée Français are all nearby while outstanding universities including Imperial College, University College, King’s College, the University of Westminster and London South Bank University are just a short journey away.
Laytons Solicitors LLP
Riseam Sharples Solicitors
For further information on London Square New Kings Road, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.