Royal Docks West by Mount Anvil: Western Gateway, London E16
The Royal Docks are part of a huge £3.7 billion regeneration scheme, lifting the face of the area and creating a new residential neighbourhood. Royal Docks West will be the closest New-Build development to Custom House and the Excel Centre. This will be the perfect project to capitalise on Crossrail (as it has an estimated completion date in line with that of Crossrail in late 2018. Royal Docks West plans will be a 3-phase development comprising 700 units in total with this 19-storey tower being the first phase. The site is adjacent to the water’s edge at Royal Victoria Docks, part of a diverse, vibrant and evolving neighbourhood. It is increasingly seen as a place of leisure, with many waterfront restaurants, boutiques and a hub for recreation. Royal Docks West also finds itself just a short hop away from many major destinations – Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Westfield Stratford City and the O2 Arena. From Custom House Crossrail Station it will be just 3-minutes to Canary Wharf, 10-minutes to the City (Liverpool Street) and incredibly well connected to the rest of Central London.
Inspired by the surrounding docks, Mount Anvil has made a concerted effort to make the interiors genuinely stand out and will deliver an exceptional specification from Johnson Ribolla Interior Design. The main living areas feature full height windows, timber effect luxury Amtico vinyl flooring, SMEG integrated appliances, and distinctive satin chrome ironmongery throughout. The interiors include gold effect balcony doors, two-tone kitchens and stunning orange grouted bathrooms to create a fresh and never-seen-before finish.
Royal Docks West is located just 3 minutes away from Custom House Station which is already well connected on the Docklands Light Raiway Network (DLR). It will also have Crossrail at Custom House station which will open in December 2018.
Travel times from Custom House Crossrail Station.
- Canary Wharf – 3 mins
- Liverpool Street – 10 mins.
- Stratford (Westfield) – 12 mins.
- Bond Street – 17 mins.
- Heathrow Airport – 45 mins.
Crossrail will also bring in an impressive new station to Custom House which will have a huge impact on the public realm
Crossrail & Statistics
- Crossrail is Europe’s largest construction project – work started in May 2009.
- Over 100 million working hours have been completed on the Crossrail project so far.
- Crossrail will transform rail transport in London and the south east, increasing central London rail capacity by 10%, supporting regeneration and cutting journey times across the city.
- The Crossrail route will run over 100km from Reading and Heathrow in the west, through new tunnels under central London to Shenfield and Abbey Wood in the east.
- There will be 40 Crossrail stations including 10 new stations at Paddington, Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road, Farringdon, Liverpool Street, Whitechapel, Canary Wharf, Custom House, Woolwich and Abbey Wood.
Crossrail will bring an extra 1.5 million people to within 45 minutes of central London and will link London’s key employment, leisure and business districts – Heathrow, West End, the City, Docklands – enabling further economic development.
- The first Crossrail services through central London will start in late 2018 – an estimated 200 million annual passengers will use Crossrail.
- Construction of the new railway will support regeneration across the capital and add an estimated £42bn to the economy of the UK.
- The total funding envelope available to deliver Crossrail is £14.8bn.
- 79 private units – all with balconies
- 19 storey building – water views & urban vistas.
- Landscaped gardens
- 24 Hour concierge.
- New Commercial retail space.
Mount Anvil. Central London’s specialist residential-led mixed-use developer has built over 5,000 homes already and plans to deliver a further 2,500 by 2018. With a focus on legacy, location, design & quality, developments from Mount Anvil are unique, stand the test of time and contribute to London’s world-class status.
- From Studio - £395,000
- 1 Bed - £460,000
- 2 Bed - £575,000
- 3 Bed - £805,000
Western Gateway, E16. Local Council Newham.
Estimated Completion Date
- Studio - £350
- One Bed - £400
- Two Bed - £475
- Three Bed - £550
£35k – selected apartments only.
200 years leasehold from 1999
- £2,500 reservation fee
- 21 day reservation period with 10% due on exchange (less reservation fee)
- Further 5% payable in 12 months
- Balance 85% on completion
- For sale via private appointments at Knight Frank Malaysia HQ
For further information on Royal Docks West, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.