Eye-catching Design – a new focal point
Staines-Upon-Thames, by renowned developer London Square, will be the first of its kind for the area and will have a tangible impact on the Town Centre. With its superior design, 24 hour concierge and onsite gym and gardens, the project will be the most desirable residential accommodation in the area. It will be the closest project to the pedestrianized Market Place and High Street and will be positioned conveniently between this and the Overground Station – just 4 minutes away.
A green oasis – your private retreat
Staines-upon-Thames is surrounded by some of the most expensive real estate in the UK outside of London. Towns such as Virginia Water, Walton-on-Thames, Windsor and Weybridge form part of London’s prime commuter belt. Staines-Upon-Thames is located within close proximity to many famous and historical attractions such as Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse (home to Royal Ascot), Virginia Water and Wentworth Estate and Golf Course. It is also within easy reach of Royal Holloway University and Eton College.
In every apartment, generous use of glazing maximises the lights and sense of space, a feature that is continued by the private balcony or terrace. A stunning central courtyard and garden roof terrace bring a touch of nature to town with landscaping inspired by traditional English garden squares.
A vibrant town centre with tranquil surroundings - the best of both worlds
The town centre is a lively mix of shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment, with quieter pockets of green and attractive parks nearby including waterside footpaths along the river. It is little wonder that there is considerable focus on good commuter towns with easy access into Central London. These commuter belts are tipped to see excellent capital growth with first time buyers and renters looking at areas such as this for greater value. With Staines-Upon-Thames being just 35 minutes to Waterloo, the high level of demand from the rental market will produce strong yields.
The thriving economy surrounding the development will produce a great deal of interest from prospective tenants and purchasers. Heathrow is located just a 10-minute drive away, employing over 6,000 people. Other large employers include BP, British Gas and Wood Group Kenny - all FTSE 100 & 250 listed companies.
A leading Address – an exclusive lifestyle
Located off the impressive piazza is the spacious interior-designed concierge lobby offering valuable day-to-day services. The extensive residents’ gymnasium will offer a convenient and private environment for personal fitness.
London Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18
- Studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms across 4 cores (A, B, C & D)
- 999 year leasehold
- Local council: Spelthorne Borough Council
- Completion: Q3-Q4 2018
- Basement cycle storage with secure access
- 217 car parking spaces
- Landscaped piazza and boulevard
- Private residents Gardens
- Residents Gym
- 24-hour concierge
- Retail to the ground floor
- Car Parking - £20,000 per space
- Staines-Upon-Thames Overground Station – approx. 4 minutes by foot
- London Waterloo – 35 minutes by train
- Royal Holloway University – 18 minutes by bus
- Windsor & Eton School – 15 minutes by train
- Ascot racecourse – 19 minutes by train
- Heathrow Airport – 10 minutes by car
- One bedroom apartments from £340,000
- Two bedroom apartments from £440,000
- Ground Rent and Service Charge: Estimated service charge £3.24psf
- £2,500 reservation
- 21 day reservation period with 10% due on exchange (less the initial reservation fee)
- Further 10% payable 12 months following exchange
- 80% on completion