T H E C O - O P E R A T I V E – COVENTRY, CV1, UK
Corporation Street, Coventry city centre, CV1
This luxury new development by award winning EDG Property will be home to 63 enviable one & two bedroom apartments set around the region's first indoor park, exclusively for the use of residents.
Home-owners will also have privileged access to a private residents lounge, a sky terrace and exercise areas while enjoying the luxury of bespoke layouts, designer specifications and secure entry.
The Co-Operative is one of the city’s most enduring landmarks and now an amazing new residential address with stylish retail, restaurants and café bars under the same roof.
Sited on the West Coast Mainline, national rail connections from nearby Coventry railway station are excellent.
London Euston is just 62 minutes departing every twenty minutes.
23 minutes to Birmingham’s Grand Central
10 minutes to Birmingham Airport
Private aviation airfield at Coventry Airport in Baginton is also just 8km (5 miles) by car.
Close proximity to Coventry ring road and the A45.
- 63 apartments in the Heart of Coventry City centre
- Estimate Completion: April 2019
- Residents exercise area / gym
- Residents lounge & terrace which is available for use by residents for private functions
- Coventry has 2 x universities – Coventry Uni & Warwick University.
- City of culture in 2021
- 150 year leasehold
- £350 per annum Ground Rent
- Estimated Service Charge £2.00 psf
- PRICES FROM £149,950
For further information on The Co-Operative, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.