Three Waters, Bow Creek, London, E3 by Mount Anvil
“Minutes from the City. Metres from the water”. The three waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut meet in London’s fastest-growing area. The studio, one, two and three-bedroom homes put you minutes from the City and metres from the water.
ZONE 2 LIVING, ZONE 1 JOURNEY TIMES
With the Tube and Docklands Light Railway (DLR) close by, you’ll be in the City or Canary Wharf in as little as 12 minutes.
WITH RELOCATION COMES REGENERATION
Bow Creek, Stratford and the nearby East Bank are magnets for investment. Just some of the reasons why 35% house price growth is anticipated in this area by 2021.
TRIPLE THE TRANQUILLITY
Workout before work. Cycle to the City. Waterside is synonymous with both wellbeing and buoyant investment value. “There is a uniqueness to waterside living.”
CITYSCAPES WITH HEADSPACE
The raised garden, roof terrace and private balconies are crafted to give you views of the City and the water. River vistas have been reported to add 24% to the value of a property, while canalside homes gain an average of 18%.
CRAFTED BY THE WATER
From the red British brickwork to the statement herringbone flooring, every aspect of the architecture and design has been crafted for long-term quality and desirability.
A 24-hour concierge and residents’ screening room are part of life’s flow at Three Waters.
PERFECT CONNECTIVITY WITH TUBE AND DLR
Bromley-by-Bow Underground Station – 6 mins walk
Devons Road DLR Station – 10 mins Walk
KEY JOURNEY TIMES
Stratford – 6 mins
Liverpool Street – 10 mins
Canary Wharf – 12 mins
London City Airport – 17 mins
North Greenwich – 19 mins
Bond Street – 21 mins
Covent Garden – 23 mins
Westminster – 24 mins
King’s Cross & St Pancras International – 24 mins
Queen Mary University of London - 17 minutes
King’s College London - 27 minutes
London School of Economics and Political Science - 30 minutes
Birkbeck College, University of London - 35 minutes
SOAS 35 minutes University College London (UCL) - 35 minutes
City, University of London - 37 minutes
Imperial College London - 44 minutes
INSPIRED BY HISTORY, MADE FOR THE FUTURE
Three new buildings rise above the meeting point of the River Lea, Bow Creek and the Limehouse Cut. The architecture reflects the industrial heritage of this conservation area. Traditional red brick façades and pitched roofs echo the historic wharves and warehouses of the east London context. Every aspect of Three Waters has been designed to make the most of the waterfront location. The raised garden, the roof terrace, the private balconies, even the three buildings themselves; each element is cleverly arranged to offer you far-reaching views of the water and the City.
CRAFTED BY THE WATER
These are smart spaces, crafted to work and to last. We’ve made considered design decisions to help you, your family and your tenants thrive here:
- Geometric lines typify the interior, bringing order and balance.
- Materials selected to make architectural and historic sense, combined distinctively on the statement flooring.
- Projected balconies that maximise your views of the City and the water.
SPECIFICATION - INTERIOR FINISHES
- Chrome finish ironmongery throughout.
- Timber and concrete-effect flooring with herringbone pattern to open-plan entrance hall, kitchen, living room and dining areas.
- Carpet finish to bedrooms. Studios to have timber and concrete effect flooring throughout.
- Wardrobe to master bedrooms with smoked mirror sliding doors. Includes hanging rail and high-level shelf.
- Energy efficient LED ceiling downlighters in hallways, living, kitchen, dining room, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal reception room and bedrooms. Located to living area in studios.
- Telephone and data points to living space and master bedroom.
- High speed 1GB enabled HyperOptic broadband available (subject to connection).
- Washer/dryer located within utility cupboard.
HEATING AND COOLING
- Heating and hot water from energy centre with metered supplies to all apartments.
- Radiators with localised thermostatic control throughout.
- Electric heated towel rail to bath and shower rooms.
- Whole house ventilation system.
BALCONIES / TERRACES
- Glazed door onto balconies and terraces with timber decking and metal balustrades.
INTERIOR DESIGNED ENTRANCE LOBBY
- Interior designed entrance lobbies.
- Glass doors to main entrance lobby.
LIFTS / COMMUNAL HALLWAYS
- A passenger lift located within each entrance lobby serving all levels.
- Carpet floor finish to all communal hallways.
- 24-hour concierge.
- Screening room.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Semi-covered rooftop terrace.
- Postbox corridor.
- Landscaping designed to encourage biodiversity.
- Mixed recycling facilities provided.
- Electric car charging stations.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- Audio/Visual entry system to individual apartments.
- Apartments provided with mains supply heat and smoke detectors and fitted with battery back-up, domestic fire sprinkler system.
- Multi-point locking and door viewer to apartment entrance doors.
- 24-hour concierge services and monitored CCTV.
- Fob access control to main entrance lobbies.
- All apartments benefit from a ten year NHBC Buildmark Warranty.
Gillender St. London E3 3JX
Allies and Morrison
Suna Interior Design
Estimated Q1 2022
999 Years Leasehold
All apartments benefit from a two-year fixtures and fittings warranty (part of the broader ten-year NHBC buildmark warranty).
Estimated £4.66 per sq ft
- 5% on exchange
- 5% 12 months
- 5% 18 months
- 85% on completion
Large format terrazzo effect tiling to living areas and bathrooms Natural oak effect kitchen cabinets In-built wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Raised communal garden
- Cinema room and bar
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour concierge
- Studio £250
- One Bed £250
- Two Bed £300
- Three Bed £350
A SHARED AMBITION FOR BOW CREEK - Three Waters is a collaboration between Mount Anvil Ltd and Peabody. The partnership is built on shared values and a vision for the neighbourhood. Together they want to enhance this already great city with excellent design, leaving a legacy of homes people love, in places they want to live. They have over 180 years’ combined experience creating over 55,000 homes in London and the South East. They’re built to last and built for lasting value, which is why 98% of their customers recommend them.
For further information on Three Waters, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.