Connecting people & property, perfectly.

View any properties that contain the word(s) "{0}"

Key Contacts

1 Ashley Road, Tottenham Hale, London N17 

1 Ashley Road heralds a new Tottenham Hale. Designed and delivered by the team behind the regeneration of King’s Cross, Argent Related are creating a new centre for North London, with exceptional homes, light-filled work spaces, public squares, shops and restaurants, and setting a new standard of architectural quality.

Buyers and investors now have an exciting opportunity to purchase in the first very phase of this major regeneration scheme.

Development: 1 Ashley Road – phase 1 of Tottenham Hale

Developer: Argent Related

Units: 183 in 1 Ashley Road

Apartments: Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms

Prices: From £365,000

Estimated completion: Q1 2022

Retail: 15 units

Service charge: £4.25 per sqft (estimated)

Ground rent: £375pa (studios & 1 beds), £475pa (2 beds) and £575pa (3 beds)

Lease length: 999 years

Key Journey Times

The development is located directly opposite Tottenham Hale Tube (Victoria Line) and Overground Station.

King’s Cross – 11mins

Liverpool Street – 14mins

Oxford Circus – 15mins

Bond Street – 20mins

Stansted International Airport – 33mins

Heathrow Central – 49mins *Crossrail

Journey times to major universities (door-to-door, tube/overground and walking)

Central St Martins, UAL – 17mins

UCL – 19mins

CASS Business School – 19mins

LSE – 25mins

King’s College – 27mins

Simple Payment Terms

£2,000 reservation fee

10% on exchange after 28 days (less £2,000 reservation fee)

90% on completion

Legal Fee Contribution: £1,250 to instruct Riseam Sharples

Assignments: 1 to family/own company, 1 to a third party 12 months after exchange

Key Reasons to invest in Tottenham

  • Regeneration – 1 Ashley Road will be the centre-piece of wider regeneration of Tottenham – recently featured in the Knight Frank Hotspot Report, Tottenham Hale is estimated to achieve 10% growth by 2021
  • Investment – 1 Ashley Road has estimated annual rental yields between 3.7-4.4% making it one of the highest yielding projects in London. Tottenham also benefits from high rental demand, with local landlords enjoying some of the lowest property vacancy periods in London
  • Transport – the development is located directly opposite the new Tottenham Hale station, with access on the Victoria Line into King’s Cross (11mins), as well as overground rail links into Liverpool Street (14mins) and Stansted International Airport (33mins)
  • The Developer – Argent Related is a unique partnership of the developers behind the regeneration of King’s Cross, and Hudson Yards, New York - the largest private development in US history
  • Payment terms – investors only need to pay 10% on exchange of contracts and the remaining 90% on completion, giving buyers plenty of time to arrange finance
  • Sport – Tottenham is now home to one of the world’s finest stadiums, playing host to Tottenham Hotspur and the NFL
  • Location & Affordability – Tottenham Hale provides a real affordable option for buyers looking to be close to Central London, at a modest price
  • Infrastructure – For the proposed Crossrail 3 receive approval, Tottenham Hale will be a stop and the line will run North to South through Central London. Crossrail stations outperformed the market by 4% on average, and by 40% in Central London
  • Education – Tottenham Hale has access to some of London’s finest universities through the Victoria Line
  • Lifestyle – Tottenham Hale is home to many fantastic restaurants, bars and cafes. The new stadium will also become a major live music venue
  • Green & Open Spaces – 1 Ashley Road is located within walking distance to some of Tottenham’s finest parks and green spaces

For further information or to book a private appointment, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson (+6010 4389 169)


Key Contacts

Publications & Research