Collection XI, Hawthorn East, Melbourne
An opulent collection of homes unlike any other.
The fabric of Hawthorn East is home: leafy streets, nearby parks, convenient shopping and dining, and abundant transportation options to the city and beyond. Building on a tradition of design excellence, Collection XI creates something original.
In the heart of one of Melbourne’s most desirable and established neighbourhoods, Collection XI presents an exclusive ensemble of distinctive residences that blend tradition with modern, sophisticated urban sensibility.
Led by the vision of benchmark developer Chapter Group, these 11 beautifully appointed homes have been created through the partnership of Melbourne’s leading architectural and landscape designers — specialists in creating living environments tailored to a client’s high expectations. The product of their collaboration is an architectural setting of remarkable refinement and unparalleled craftsmanship and luxury, and complemented with the leading international luxury brands of Molteni (wardrobes), Dada and Gaggenau (surfaces, cabinetry and appliances) and Rogerseller (bathrooms) that define the apex of achievement and performance. An assembly of the very finest details and craftsmanship will protect your investment for years to come.
Enriching elements surround you at every scale - the grassy fields of Anderson Park, the verdant promenade and landscaped walkway that leads to your own front door, the canopy of privacy that encourages you inside. Life takes shape as you define it, with beautiful architecture, a prestige address, nearby parks, luxurious privacy and superb craftsmanship in every detail, inside and out, with appliances, furniture and fittings typically reserved for the most exclusive single family homes. Arrivals and departures are celebrated as their own experiences – with private, dedicated lock-up basement parking.
- Train: Camberwell Station 1.8KM, Gardiner Station 1.1KM, Tooronga Station 1.2KM.
- Tram: Burke Road 230m, Riversdale Road 1.3KM.
- Toorak Road 315m, Camberwell Road 1.3KM, Tooranga Shopping Centre 650m.
- Anderson Park 380m, Cato Park 520m.
- Education: Swinburne University 2.5KM, The University of Melbourne 1KM, Auburn South Primary School 650m, Bialik College 600m.
- Secure and gated access with security cameras.
- Private lift to all floors.
- All with large garden courtyards.
- Individual double lock-up garage + ample storage throughout.
- 3.1m ceiling height.
- Marble and stone finishes throughout.
For further information on Collection XI, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.