The XI, 76 11th Avenue, West Chelsea, New York
Situated in vibrant West Chelsea, The XI spans a full city block rising above the Hudson River and the world-famous High Line. A new architectural accord is realized through an extraordinary collaboration between the world’s most visionary minds.
Designed by renowned architect Bjarke Ingels, the unique twisting towers are accented by a travertine façade and oversized windows detailed in bronze, lending timeless beauty to both buildings with no two floor plans precisely alike.
Tower No.X, standing 300 feet tall, features condominium residences with interiors designed by renowned Parisian firm Gilles & Boissier. An elegant, private porte-cochere and courtyard designed by Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea welcomes residents to separate entrances for each tower.
Tower No.I, standing 400 feet tall, features condominium residences designed by award-winning firm Gabellini Sheppard Associates.
Completing the unparalleled offering, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, awarded #1 Hotel Brand in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine, will open their first US destination at The XI. Owners will enjoy exclusive access to an 18,000 sq ft private residential amenities club curated and managed by Six Senses New York as well as Six Senses’ 45,000 sq ft club and spa, preferred reservations at both restaurants, and hotel services including valet parking, room service, housekeeping, and laundry service. Residents will also receive special privileges at all Six Senses worldwide.
87 (Tower No.X)
149 (Tower No.I)
NUMBER OF STORIES
26 (Tower No.X)
36 (Tower No.I)
- The refined level of service begins at the porte-cochere, which is staffed 24 hours a day and attended by an on-site parking valet
- 24-hour attended lobbies and on-site resident manager
- Residential amenity and wellness experience designed by Gabellini Sheppard Associates and curated and managed by Six Senses New York
- A 75-foot sunlit swimming pool accompanied by a hot tub and poolside cabanas
- State-of-the-art fitness center with dedicated studios
- Luxurious spa featuring Men’s and Women’s steam rooms, saunas, and cold plunges
- Fully-equipped treatment rooms
- Social lounge with private wine tasting room, catering kitchen, and wine storage available
- Entertaining space including a double-height bridge lounge and library with movie screen
- Dedicated teen lounge and children’s playroom
- Priority access to Six Senses’ two restaurants, meeting rooms, and 45,000 sq ft club and spa
- Six Senses a la carte hotel services including valet parking, room service, housekeeping, and laundry service
- Package room and bike room
- Residential storage available for purchase
- Valet parking spaces can be offered by license
15% due at contract signing
10% due six months later
75% balance due at closing
For further information or to purchase an apartment, please contact Dominic Heaton-Watson.