City Wharf London is the epitome of both luxury canal-side living overlooking Wenlock Basin, and living in the heart of central London. The development will provide residents the tranquillity of a waterside setting at the nexus between the trendy boutiques, theatres, pop up bars and café culture of Islington and the continually evolving social scene of Hoxton and Old Street, close to the creative, entrepreneurial buzz of Tech City. Within easy reach of London’s top universities including King’s College, LSE and UCL.
Ideally placed within easy walking distance of London’s financial heart and business district, numerous transport links in every direction extend to further parts of London, major airports and stations. With the gleaming skyscrapers in the City just a stone’s throw away, this area of London continues to attract some of the worlds’ most innovative, creative and progressive occupiers.
- Developer: FABRICA by A2Dominion
- Location: Wharf Road, N1, London, UK
- No of Units: 327 in total with 50 released for sale in the Merchant Building
- No of Storeys: 9
- Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom
- Apartment Size: 409 – 1,184 sq ft in the Merchant Building
- Completion: Q1 2016
- Tenure: 999 year lease
- Apartment Features: The canal-side apartment offers outstanding views overlooking Wenlock Basin. Each apartment has open plan living areas with floor-to-ceiling glazing which flood the interiors with natural light, while flexible floor plans create an adaptable living space. Bedrooms are equipped with full height, built-in wardrobes with soft closing doors and internal LED feature lighting. Each kitchen includes a wine fridge as standard, stone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances. Additional features include underfloor heating, video door entry.
- Amenities: Enjoy canal and city views from the residents’ roof terrace to each block and landscaped communal courtyard gardens. Cycle storage with secure access. Interior designed 24-hour concierge with residents’ seating area.
- Estimated Service Charge: £3.05 per sq ft.
- Security: Management and 24-hour security services. CCTV system provided to cover the whole estate.
- Car Parking: Underground car parking available on specific apartments at a price of £50,000
- Transportation: Few minutes’ walk to two underground stations, Angel and Old Street, and an overground station, Shoreditch High Street. 3 minutes to Bank (The City), 4 minutes to Kings Cross St Pancras, and 21 minutes to Bond Street. The imminent arrival of a direct link from nearby Farringdon station to Heathrow Airport in 2018 will simplify access to the major flight routes out of London.
- Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit of £2,000 payable upon reservation for properties up to £1,000,000 and £5,000 upon reservation for properties over £1,000,000. 10% is payable 28 reservation period from exchange. Balance 90% is payable up completion.
- Starting Price: £542,500