YOO8 at 8 Conlay, Kuala Lumpur
8 Conlay is a lifestyle-focused development in Kuala Lumpur offering cosmopolitan living.
IN THE HEART OF THE ACTION
The development is located on Jalan Conlay, in the heart of Kuala Lumpur merely minutes away from world-famous landmarks such as the Pavilion shopping centre and KLCC towers.
The serviced residences, YOO8, tower above the city at an enviable 62 stories, ensuring brilliant views of the skyline and beyond.
FIVE STAR LIVING
Be pampered by bespoke services provided by Kempinski, one of the finest luxury hotel groups in the world. The project also features the first Kempinski hotel in Malaysia.
BESPOKE INTERIOR DESIGN
Award-winning designer, Steve Leung brings his unique sophisticated yet minimalist look to YOO8. Famed for numerous projects within and beyond China, Leung’s talents span architecture, interior and product design.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
- Integrated development spanning 4 acres.
- Featuring 2 towers of luxury branded residences and a single tower with Malaysia’s first Kempinski Hotel.
- Fully furnished units designed by Steve Leung & YOO.
- Apartment sizes range from 700 sq ft to 1308 sq ft.
- Multiple layouts available from one to three bedroom apartments.
- Freehold title.
- Bespoke services provided by Kempinski:
- Valet Service
- Concierge service
- Doorman & Porter
- 5-star à la carte services
- The finest amenities on multiple levels:
- Lap pool and Jacuzzi
- Gym and Yoga Deck
- BBQ deck and multi-purpose hall
- Children’s Playground
- Library and Lounge
- Anticipated completion date: 2020.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
KSK Land is the property development arm of the KSK Group, known for building Malaysia’s largest homegrown insurance business. With 8 Conlay, the company seeks to establish itself as a path-breaking developer in Malaysia with an emphasis on strong brand partnerships thus ensuring tremendous value for its customers.