Overseeing your residential, office and retail properties, providing consistent management and regularly reviewing portfolios to recommend ways to preserve and enhance asset values. Our teams of surveyors, accountants and facilities managers provide a complete range of management and consultancy services to clients including private investors and property owners.
Why Knight Frank
At Knight Frank we pride ourselves on our innovative, integrated approach to property management and our leading software and proprietary systems. We invest heavily in our people, processes and technology, providing dedicated account teams to our clients and offering transparent real time reporting over the web and assist in the set-up of administrative and financial systems needed for efficient long-term management.
Our promise? To provide you with bespoke, creative solutions that will enhance and protect your property investments, reduce operating costs, minimise risk and ensure optimal occupier retention.
- Asset management
- Facility / property management and consultancy
- Marketing communication management and consultancy
- Set-up and maintenance of administrative and financial management systems
- Financial and performance reporting
- Sinking fund provision
- Secretarial services for AGMs and management corporation meetings
Providing expert cost-effective services to enhance asset value and maximise returns
Our dedicated experts advise on and provide commercial and residential facilities management services to landlords, investors and occupiers. Knight Frank’s facilities management team is supported by our market-leading research division, which delivers comprehensive reporting on facilities management issues affecting commercial and residential real estate developers and occupiers across the globe.
Why Knight Frank
As a landlord or commercial space occupier we know that you’re busy. That’s where we step in. Our clients trust us to proactively manage their property assets while identifying innovative methods to improve operations, drive down costs, maximise profitability and provide a safe and productive living and working environment.
- Advise on fire, health and safety requirements
- Building management
- Contractor accreditation
- Flexible help-desk services and emergency response
- Preparation and maintenance of annual risk assessments
- Preparation and tracking of planned, preventative maintenance
- Procurement and management of hard and soft facilities services
- Security and safety